Why get a 21st birthday key? The 21st birthday celebration has become a tradition in many countries around the globe. In some places, they celebrate birthdays every year, while in others, only once in a lifetime, and some the big milestones. e.g. 1st, 18th, 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th. Out of all of them, the 21st birthday seems to be particularly significant marking the transition into adulthood. This symbolic key means that the recipient will now be allowed to come and go as they please. Alternatively it can be seen that the giving of a key is a symbol of the limitless doors they can open in their life.
Regardless of where you live, you probably want to throw a great party for your friends and family members. These important landmarks in a person’s life will bring fond memories. And as such a special birthday celebration wouldn’t be complete unless you have a keepsake or birthday key for everyone to sign. They’re wonderful to look back on when you want to remember something special from your past and the people that celebrated with you.
21st birthday key and plaque options
Our wooden 21st birthday key pre-designed options include a number of designs:
- The number 21 plaque on a stand
- Variety of patterned designs with photo circle and year, some including a key design, the Maui Fish Hook, Turtles or Hibiscus Flowers.
Some designs include stands or some as optional extras. Many of the designs are available with the different cultural patterns – Samoan, Maori, Torres Strait Islands, Cook Islands and Tongan. If you would like to view an example in person, please make an appointment to come visit our showroom.
The process of ordering your 21st birthday key
You can consider the range of wooden 21st birthday keys available on the website in the Key category.
Complete the options, which vary with each product but could include:
- Choose a colour;
- Choose your delivery option;
- Choose your completion time;
- Choose the Cultural Pattern theme – can be Samoan, Tongan, Maori, Cook Island or Torres Strait;
- Choose the design on the photo circle – e.g. Yellow/Red Hibiscus flowers, Turtles, Butterflies, Ula Nifo Necklace, Rosary Necklace, Tanoa & Tuiga, Salt Lake LDS Temple, Bible, Hands and Cross;
- Choose whether the back is unfinished or is white pattern for signing;
- Choose the stand option – no stand, standard stand, LED standard, music staff stand, Bible stand, Bible LED stand, or curved acrylic piano keyboard stand;
- Include a photo to be included in the printed design (max 64MB) – optional;
- Include the person’s name (some designs allow 1st, 2nd and 3rd names);
- Include the person’s birthday;
- And finalise with your payment option.
Further custom options of the 21st birthday keys are available upon request. I strongly believe my philosophy of unreserved passion and commitment to creating the best I can, will result in absolute customer satisfaction.
We are very proud of our quick turnaround times and orders can be completed next day and then shipped, which helps a lot if you only have a few days until the big day.
If you live in Brisbane you can pick up the design at an agreed time (please make an appointment), or it can be shipped. For orders within Australia we use Express Delivery and International Couriers for any overseas orders.
For orders within Australia please allow between 1-3 days depending on your location while International orders are between 3-10 days.